DR. LANE ROLLING
In June 2004, Dr. Lane Rolling began Tropical Pathology and Infectious Disease AssociationTM. The following is a brief overview of Dr. Rolling’s academic credentials and professional experience:
- Medical Doctor Degree (M.D.) from the University of Health Sciences Antigua
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree (DPM) from the California College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Masters of Science Degree (M.S.) in Cellular and Molecular Biology from the University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science Degree(B.S.) in Microbiology and Chemistry with a minor in Military Sciences from Weber State University
MILITARY RESIDENCY PROGRAM
- Dr. Rolling completed his residency and internship in foot and ankle surgery at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii and served in the US ARMY for four years active duty and two years reserve.
Dr. Rolling has the following military certifications:
- Combat Casualty Care Course, (C4)
- Advance Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Medical Management of Chemical and Biological Warfare Patient Course
Dr. Rolling has the following military qualifications:
- US ARMY Master Fitness Trainer
- Scuba Qualified
Before forming TPAIDATM, Inc., Dr. Rolling was a professor, research professor, consultant, and private practice and team physician. The following is brief summary of Dr. Rolling’s experience:
- Dr. Rolling is an expert in Limb Salvage and Reconstructive Surgery in diabetics.
- Dr. Rolling´s teaching experience encompasses all levels of higher education from the 2-year college to medical school, and he has taught surgery, medicine and infectious disease in the United States, Europe and South America.
- Dr. Rolling has over twenty years (20) of experience in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery.
- Dr. Rolling has twenty years (20) of experience in teaching Tropical Medicine, Medical Microbiology, Medical Parasitology, Molecular Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, Emergency Medicine, Paramedic Medicine, and Public Health.
- Dr. Rolling has experience teaching other courses such as Chemical and Biological Warfare and Foot and Ankle Trauma Surgery.
- Dr. Rolling is board certified in foot and ankle surgery.
- Dr. Rolling was a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Dr. Rolling was an examiner on the Oral and Written part for Board Certification in Foot and Ankle Surgery.
ADVANCED SURGERY COURSES
Dr. Rolling has completed the following advance surgery courses:
- Tendon Repair Surgical Skill Course
- Principles of Surgical Reconstruction Course
- The Ankle and Foot Reconstructive Course
- The Ankle and Foot Trauma Reconstructive Course
- Post Graduate Course in Medical and Surgical Techniques of the Foot, Ankle, and Leg Course
- Diabetic Foot Management Course
- Advanced Internal Fixation Course – AO/ASIF
- The Operative Treatment of Fractures and Non-Unions Theoretical Basis and Practical Principles Course
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Foot and Ankle Course
- Basic and Advanced Arthroscopy Course
- The Master Surgeon Foot Course
Dr. Rolling lectures as a distinguished faculty lecturer at many universities about tropical pathology and global infectious disease, as well as about his experiences in clinical medicine in Peru, Honduras, Ecuador and Dominican Republic.
UNIVERSIDAD PARTICULAR DE IQUITOS PERU
Dr. Rolling was most recently appointed as Professor of Clinical Medicine and Surgery at the Universidad Particular de Iquitos in 2008. Dr. Rolling is also a member of the Curriculum Design and Review Committee for the School of Medicine at Universidad Particular de Iquitos and trains interns and Residents in Trauma and Infectious Diseases.
Dr. Rolling has conducted research in tropical disease and infectious diseases for approximately eight (8) years in PERU and has worked extensively with native Peruvian Shamans to find new drugs.
Dr. Rolling has lived and worked in Peru for approximately 8 years and continues to teach in Cuzco and Iquitos. His duty as Director of Clinical Education for TPAIDATM is to coordinate clinical education and medical missions for students that organization trains worldwide. Dr. Rolling’s moto is to “always challenge yourself to be your best”.